Archive for July, 2011
Friday, July 1st, 2011 by
The Mantychore developer team is proud to announce the Mantychore 0.1 Release. This is an early beta release, the functionality is minimal but will be useful to test the deployment experience and the feedback cycle.
The key features include:
- Initial support for management of resources. Create, start, stop and remove operations are supported.
- Support to list and set interfaces.
- Support for CLI (Karaf gogo based shell).
- Support for resource profiles
- Support for JunOS (>10.10) systems with Netconf protocol enabled.
- Persistence support.
- Remote access to debug and fix errors.
You can find more information about this release here.